TOTAL: 60-61 CREDITS
1If student is planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree, please speak to the transfer coordinator for proper advisement on course selection.
Only 6 non-Arts and Science credits may be taken towards an A.A. degree.
Transfer opportunities exist with integrated programs at numerous colleges and universities including the following regional institutions:
- Westfield State University Interdisciplinary Environmental Science Major
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts Multidisciplinary Environmental Studies Major
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst - Sustainability Studies
- University of Vermont Integrated Environmental Studies Program
- Amherst College Environmental Studies Program
No articulation agreements are currently in place; these are only possible schools and programs.
For those students interested specifically in Environmental Science, please refer to the Environmental Science Degree Program.
This program qualifies for MassTransfer, which guarantees credit transfer to Massachusetts state colleges universities. MassTransfer also will grant students automatic acceptance to certain state colleges and universities by achieving the minimum grade point average and the HCC degree.
Depending on course selection, 50% of this program can be completed online. Go to Online Learning for more information.