Joseph Lavoie, 413.552.2613, email@example.com
This two-year program prepares students to enter the field of Information Technology in an entry-level position, or transfer to a four-year CIS, MIS, or IT program.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Work with technology from a variety of disciplines, including hardware, software, programming, and networking
- Understand the role of technology in business and how it is applied
- Work and communicate successfully in a business computing environment
- Create, maintain, and interface with relational databases
- Create simple programs using modern, high-level languages
- Adapt to the ever-changing field by mastering core computing concepts.